That guy is my little brother with our nephew, Marcus. :^_^hk
- He’s in Singapore right now for a seminar and tour. 5 DAYS DUDE! 5 LONG DARN DAYS!
- Obviously, I’m all alone right now. :’(
- I’m not used to being HOME ALONE since these past few months, I’ve been getting close to my brother again.
- Why am I acting like this? Because there are some instances that I hear “weird” sounds here at home. Foot steps going down the stairs during midnight, foot steps on the roof and a lot of people who happened to have this so called “third eye” said, indeed there are OTHER people at home.
- I’M FCCCCKKIIIINNNN SCAAARRREEEEEEEEDDD! covereyes
- My option at the moment is have an energy drink to keep me awake. I’ll finish doing my part in our thesis and play bookworm adventures. LOL.
- Yeah I know. I’m old enough but when you’re the one who experiences hearing those sounds… man you’d really freak out.
- On the other hand… I found it sweet when my brother called me twice today before they left Philippines. Such a sweetie. :doraeinlab
Please go back soon. I already miss you around bro.